Monday, September 28, 2009

Catch up!



Its been a while since I've posted. A lot has happened, but I had a rare moment of clarity today… Since little miss p was born I’ve been playing catch up.

Catching up on sleep, catching up on housework, trying desperately to catch up with friends whilst at the same time catching up with housework!!, chasing, and never catching up with, admin (which always seems out of control). Catching up with orders and customers, catching up with enthusiastically started sewing projects. Trying to catch up with blog posts, which I have swirling around in my head but which never seem to get published. Catching up on little miss p’s blog posts, beautiful pictures which chart her adventures, all neatly uploaded into months with a catchy one liner ready to sum up the mood.
Finally and most painfully catching up with my body which I’ve pushed to the limit, and which no longer wishes to co-operate in my quest to catch up and produce a sibling for little miss p.
I haven’t posted for quite some time. I didn’t want this blog to become about the emotional me..... a self indulgent outpouring of my deepest neuroses. I wanted it to chart my progress as I develop my sewing skills, however the two are interlinked.

So, today I'm sitting in my new studio, on my new old chair looking at a messy, a very messy studio, with my fave mug of coffee and my inspiration note book. I'm going to stop trying to catch up and enjoy the moment.

No comments: