Saturday, May 9, 2009

More orders and a little extra

I have a lovely customer who regularly orders bunting for her freinds and family. I wanted to make something special for her so she knew how much I appreciate her coming back. I made the Amelia bunting in a special colour scheme of pinks and purples,




and then made these very cute little birdy lavender sachets to hang in her new wardrobes! They were such a delight to make and I spent ages photographing them in different positions around the house! (at that point I realised I need to get out more!!).


These were made from an existing pattern from the book last minute quilted gifts. I love the way they came out but I wanted them to have a bigger flatter tail, so I redesigned and made muslin examples (will post more pics soon, honest!!). As soon as I have time I'll make them 'proper' and let them fly into the shop (now I've written this I HAVE to do it!!).

No comments: