Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR changes are afoot...

Whilst I try not to make new years resolutions I still try to focus on a couple of things every year. For example I've had 'year of change' when I've tried to focus on doing different things e.g. eating in a new restaurant every month. I've had year of travel and a year of staying sane! I've found that by having 1 or 2 things to focus on I've managed to achieve (you can take the girl out of business psychology but you can't take the pschology out of the girl!!).

So what about 2009!!
Firstly I want to spend time focused on what I love doing - sewing and creating. I'm going to use the time when little Miss P is at school to focus only on this... no housework.... no admin.... no washing.
This is to make sure I achive my second aim... to realise my ideas. I have so many things I want to make/create/try and I never feel I realise them, so, thats what I'm going to try and do!!

The third aim this year is change. I love Paris, but I'm craving the UK and Bristol, life as an expat has its ups and downs. I'm not ready to go back to blighty just yet but I need a change of scene. We've had 2 years of ups and downs and the downs have really tested us but we're still here so this year I'm going to make the most of that and make changes.....

what are these changes... dunno yet wait and see!

No comments: