Saturday, December 27, 2008

More Liberty Love

A belated Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!

I promised myself I'd be a better blogger this year. I always have posts whirling around in my head and pics to go with these whirrings but I never seem to manage to get them into a post!!

You know how I said I love liberty..... weeeeell, Gallery Laffayette one of the major stores here in Paris has beautiful windows every year, and we take Little Miss P there every year. Sometimes shes scared of the 'tableaux' other times she loves them and we have to drag her kicking and screaming. Last year she did a poo right in front of them (oh yes crouching and grunting but fortunately into a nappy!!). This year liberty fabric was used as a springboard for some amazing and unique designs. If you're a fan of liberty and happen to be in Paris go check out the liberty fest!











No comments: