Thursday, February 12, 2009

Le Wkend - Task 4 A new IT technique

I'm new to blogging. Its a whole new IT technique world and sometimes I feel as though I don't have the time to 'fiddle' and learn like I did before I had little miss P. So, I used some of the wkend (and following wk actually) to get a link/pics of my etsy shop onto the blog ... check it out on the right. Not much in it but having it on show is like a virtual kick up the backside. I need to spend more time working on it instead of just doing what I fancy.

I also, finally set up my flickr account, again its on to the right and you can see the beginings of bringing order to our vast, and still growing and so so outta control photograph collection. I dream of the day when we have neat folders and labels on our pics!

No comments: