Wednesday, October 29, 2008

bebebunting is 2!!




I can't believe bebebunting has been around for 2 whole years! It all began when I was looking for a special banner to celebrate my daughter's first birthday. I couldn't find anything that wasn't plastic or linked to cartoon characters. I wanted something different, something that could be dragged out every birthday and which would hold memories of birthdays past.


I was also looking for a wooden name plate for Poppy's bedroom door and struggling to find one where I didn't have the same 3 letters!!


I created a happy birthday banner and added my daughters name. A good friend, Nicki saw them, asked me to make one for her daughter and persuaded me to start making them to sell. She came up with the name and really made me believe that others would buy my handiwork!


Now I'm just about to launch an etsy shop. Everything seems to take longer these days but I'm hoping its worth the wait!

No comments: